1. New students may arrange a consultation and take a mini-trial lesson for free. This process assists both the teacher and the student in finding the most appropriate method of instruction.
2. New students may begin lessons at any time, and are not required to wait until the official beginning of a session.
3. Tuition charges do not cover the cost of materials.
1. During registration periods, continuing students will receive an electronic invoice. Tuition fee should be mailed to the Studio by the given due date, to ensure placement in the studio.
2. Students who discontinue lessons during a session are still responsible for full payment of the session’s tuition.
3. Delinquency in payment of fees may result in suspension of class.
4. Tuition charges do not cover the cost of materials.
Attendance and Make Up Lessons
1.Regular attendance is expected of all students. Students are charged for all weeks for which they register including those missed through student absence. Notification of inability to attend class does not excuse payment.
2.No refunds will be given for lessons missed by the student. Make-ups for private missed lessons will be offered if notified 24 hours in advance.
3.Students are allowed to reschedule a maximum of 2 lessons per session with the 24-hour-in-advance notice.
4.Make-ups must be scheduled within one month of the missed lesson. No make-ups will be granted after that time period.
5. In case of sickness, please notify the teacher and the studio as soon as possible and a make-up will be arranged. No more than 2 sick make ups will be granted per semester January-June/July-December.
6. In the event the instructor cancels a lesson, a make-up will be offered.
7.Tardiness: Students who are late for a lesson cannot be guaranteed their full class time. Teachers who are late for a lesson will give the students their full length lesson.
1.Regular practice is expected from students in order to assure improvement of skills. Parents are encouraged to monitor student’s practice habits.
2.Practice should happen 5-7 days a week - or as recommended by the teacher - to ensure student’s growth.
3.Students are able to reserve our piano rooms free of charge. To do so, send us an email at email@example.com with your name, teacher and the day/time you’d like to reserve the room.Please do so with at least 24 hours in advance so we can assure the room reservation.
Withdrawals and Refunds
Due to the complexity of scheduling lessons, refunds are not available. Please take advantage of the free consultation and trial lesson/class, which offer opportunities to learn about the program, and the teacher.
The Studio reserves the right to cancel, postpone, combine or split lessons and groups, and to change the time of classes.